Hi range DUI

Discuss low, medium and high range drink driving penalties, laws, charges and fines.

Moderators: Victorian Lawyer, Edward80

Hi range DUI

Postby Damonreynolds1 » March 27th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if and how I could get a work licence in NSW (Albury) I got done at .159 and I really need a licence since I drive a truck with a excavator.

Could anyone help please ?
Posts: 1
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Re: Hi range DUI

Postby Amanda » April 14th, 2014, 4:22 pm

Hi Damonreynolds1,

In NSW there are no provisions for a work licence to be issued. As a result, you would be unable to obtain one.

If your High Range PCA charge is a first offence, the automatic disqualification period is three years, with the minimum period being 12 months. There is also a possibility for the Magistrate to order that you be put on Interlock Program which allows you to continue to drive after a reduced disqualification period.

Please feel free to contact me on 02 961 4555 and I will be able to discuss the matter further with you.
Amanda Tsang | Criminal Lawyer | Armstrong Legal

T (02) 9261 4555
Level 35, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Posts: 23
Joined: May 3rd, 2013, 10:10 am

Return to Open Forum

Who is online

Registered users: No registered users