Drink it , Drive it , Lose it - "DIAL-A-DRIVER" Aust pt ltd

Latest drink driving news from NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, TAS, SA, WA & NT

Moderators: Victorian Lawyer, Edward80

Drink it , Drive it , Lose it - "DIAL-A-DRIVER" Aust pt ltd

Postby dialadriveraust » November 22nd, 2011, 10:39 am

[b]Hello to the good people of the world,
Drink Driving is one of the most selfish & dangerous acts that a person can perform,people who decide to get behind the wheel by telling friends and family that they are OK to drive is like handing over a gun.
My company "DIAL-A-DRIVER" Australia pty Limited is about to franchise Australia wide as of January 2012 we are passionate about keeping DRINK DRIVERS of our roads by offering the best alternative,the concept started back in 1987 in HERVEY BAY QLD i purchased the business in 1996 and have set a standard that other imitators can not keep up to.We intend on being in every city,town & suburb to prevent the on going saga of drink driving. It makes me proud to know that the amount of people we continue to get home safely every week and every weekend is making an impact on the push to keeping Drink Drivers off our roads and the cost we are saving the authorites and more importantly keeping familys together our company mission statement is PEOPLE FIRST, THATS OUR PASSION aust wide number is 1300 05 55 05 which only currently covers the fraser coast and Maryborough areas. Our Hervey Bay direct number is 0438 233 376 or also in
Maryborough 0400 803 100 if you are interested in purchasing a franchise you can ring the franchise manager
Geoff Redpath on 0408 703 159
[/b]come and join a winning team and have the security and lifestyle you have always wanted. We offer 100% after sales service and intend on being number one franchise within the next couple of years....
dialadriveraust

Return to Drink Driving News